POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions? : Re: Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Query: List of PoV 3.1 additions?
From: Scott Hill
Date: 24 Apr 1998 08:10:54
Message: <01bd6eb3$2b9c3220$8c00a8c0@shindo.ddlinks.co.uk>
Twyst <sir### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in article
<6hc2jp$e3v$1@oz.aussie.org>...
> <shamelessplug>
> Check out my site: http://planet1.v-wave.com/twyst
> I have a fairly complete list of all the new features there
> </shamelessplug>
>
> also, I believe it was posted on this newgroup at one point, so you can
> maybe search here for it...

	Where abouts on your web-site is it, I had a quick browse yesterday and
couldn't find it - didn't look very hard though (I was supposed to be
working ;-) ).

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.