POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Download J-Ray : Re: Download J-Ray Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Download J-Ray
From: Razzbar
Date: 27 Mar 1998 19:52:49
Message: <01bd5aad$1aa365c0$4fe982d0@razzbar>
Pardon me for being critical, and I don't mean to flame, but
why don't you get the thing to talk to POV on the same
machine first, and when you verify -that- is working right,
-then- get it to work over the internet...

Seems to me like you're getting ahead of yourself here.

And you'd have more people willing to spend time with
it if it DID something.

The idea of using somebody else's computer to do your
rendering has appeal IF you have something to render,
but what would motivate someone to place his machine
online so that -others- could render -their- stuff on it?

Get it to work on ONE machine first, damnit!