POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Connection costs : Re: Connection costs Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Connection costs
From: Lance Birch
Date: 18 Feb 1970 01:42:26
Message: <01bd3be7$6de5c1e0$bc163acb@b>
In Australia the situation I feel is quite bad.  There aren't many places
where unlimited access is offered.  It's about $1 per hour for my I'S'P and
abviously connection fees aply.  If you want webspace you automatically get
5Mb free, anymore and you pay $200 plus $5000 to have 50Mb (This is with
unlimited volume traffic).  This quickly get expensive and only 28.8 and
36.6 modems are here so cable modems don't make too much difference.  It's
a sad state of affairs.

--
Lance Birch
Remove the smiley to e-mail.