POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Why can I only render this at recursion_level <= 8 ? : Re: Why can I only render this at recursion_level <= 8 ? Server Time
19 May 2024 09:49:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why can I only render this at recursion_level <= 8 ?
From: Tristan Wibberley
Date: 9 Feb 1970 13:43:12
Message: <01bd3581$da62c000$181657a8@W_tristan.gb.tandem.com>
Hi,

It is limited to 10 according to the docs, but I had a similar problem,
then I noticed that my recusive include file was included within an include
within an include (or something like that ;-).

I had the problem with some code I am working on to define a *VERY*
realistic fire (especially good as an animation - not so as a still but I'm
working on it)

--
Tristan Wibberley

(Remove the '.NO_LUNCHEON_MEAT' from my
email address to reply.)

Michael Smith <msm### [at] labyrinthnetau> wrote in article
<34C### [at] labyrinthnetau>...