POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to Get Non-Standart Characters in Truetype Fonts? : How to Get Non-Standart Characters in Truetype Fonts? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 03:35:39 EDT (-0400)
  How to Get Non-Standart Characters in Truetype Fonts?
From: menethern
Date: 4 May 2000 17:23:51
Message: <00000405002330.OUI65.menethern@centrum.cz>
Hi,

I have following problem: I'd like to add some czech
text to scene, but we have some "strange" characters
in our alphabet (we use Central European fonts) and
I'm not able put these characters into scene. I have fonts with these
characters, but I guess they have higher numbers then 255, because I
tried to make a scene with table of characters 0-255 using chr() but
those I need weren't there. Had anyone solved simmilar problem? Not
necessarily with czech, I think that the same problem must be in a lot
of other languages.

Thanks for any advice

Petr, men### [at] centrumcz

--