POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : miller studio space : Re: miller studio space Server Time
16 Apr 2024 03:07:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: miller studio space
From: Mike Miller
Date: 23 May 2023 12:20:00
Message: <web.646ce70a316165763bb576b5dabc9342@news.povray.org>
> Op 22-5-2023 om 23:03 schreef Bald Eagle:
> > "Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> >> I had to post this. I looked over at my work surface and it's starting to
> >> resemble my rendering.
> >> Miller
> >
> > Either
> >
> > a) you're lying, and this is not a photograph, but another render....
> >
> > or
> >
> > b) You've crossed into the nexus between reality and POV-Ray
> >
> > because it really IS hard to tell where one ends and the other begins.
> >

> I agree with Bill. How do you *achieve* all of this amazing
> modelling/scene building? I cannot even dream about equalling your
> quality work...
>
> --
> Thomas

Thank you. Too kind. I do enjoy the modeling and scene building. I tend to look
at the world as "how would I model that!"....and then get all excited about
modeling it (without triangles). :)

As far as the quality, I would say most of that is the excellent programming and
development that has gone into POV - which I had nothing to do with.
After 30 plus years, I'm still amazed with POV.
Mike.