POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : corkscrew.png : Re: corkscrew.png Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: corkscrew.png
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 21 May 2023 14:05:00
Message: <web.646a5d46d76401d21f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> You're too kind...I'm sure that wasn't my first offense....maybe today. :)

In Re Case File PR-NG-2023-5-21-01, Miller, Mike:

Ah.  A repeat offender.  Habitual offender, even.

> In my defense, I did manage to post a scene file that parsed without errors. Who
> knew?

In consideration of the facts amended to the case file as stated above, good
behaviour, and community service, the fine is waived.

Upon removal of the offending plastic piece which initiated these proceedings,
conviction will be eligible for expungement.

Prosecution rests.

- B. E. Esq.