POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wood grain : Re: Wood grain Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood grain
From: Chris R
Date: 1 May 2023 11:05:00
Message: <web.644fd4816808bc7793c0941a5cc1b6e@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C58cfcd53%241%40news.povray.org%3E/

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.5a7774f01a0c102c5cafe28e0@news.povray.org%3E/

http://news.povray.org/povray.advanced-users/thread/%3Cweb.63ed381961f8e3fb1f9dae3025979125%40news.povray.org%3E/

> Hope some of that helps / inspires...
>
> - BW

Thanks, I will look into this.  I should probably make it a habit to just search
the newsgroups for your posts before I start writing code.  :-)

-- Chris R.