POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : screws.png : Re: screws.png Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:38:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: screws.png
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 24 Apr 2023 21:30:00
Message: <web.64472d10a70a9db41f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> I created isosurface functions for machine screw threads that take the
> major diameter and thread count as parameters.

That first function works very nicely.  The rest will have to wait until later.

With jr's tabulated macro, these would make very nice standard thread charts.

POV-Machinery, Inc.

> Beware, there is an illegitimate apostrophe in my post.  I didn't notice
> it until too late.

Neither did the question mark and the exclamation point...   :D

Well done, as usual.

- BW

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: