POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : screws.png : Re: screws.png Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:58:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: screws.png
From: Mike Miller
Date: 24 Apr 2023 17:45:00
Message: <web.6446f7d7a70a9db459197626dabc9342@news.povray.org>

https://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C875zph8073.fsf%40munyer.com%3E/?ttop=437822&toff=200

> - BW

I kinda cheated with the treads. I use a macro for a cubic spine coil that's
driven by bolt length and radius - I use it to boolean cut the bolt. There's
probably a better way. Thanks for the info.
Mike.

 .