POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : workbench5.png : Re: workbench5.png Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:55:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: workbench5.png
From: s day
Date: 21 Apr 2023 08:05:00
Message: <web.64427bacec6aa685178a43306a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
> Attached is a progress rendering with more destressed surfaces. I increased the
> cmu mortar depth and deepened the texture and grunge. About to add dents and
> dirt maps to the remaining trim and table legs. Still tweaking the conduit pipe
> material. Need to tweak a few bitmap stretch marks on the cinder blocks.
> Miller

Loving watching the progress you are making on this image, a new masterpiece for
sure. The destressed textures are amazing and all the scenes look fantastic.

My only minor criticism with some of the images would be around the flies. Each
time I see them in the scenes something looks a bit off, sometimes they look a
bit too big/out of place for the rest of the scene.

Sean