POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : workbench9.png : Re: workbench9.png Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: workbench9.png
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 19 Apr 2023 16:45:00
Message: <web.64405241299a4b841f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Progress rendering of workbench area with more destressed surfaces. Increased
> the cmu mortar depth and deepened the texture and grunge. I have a few more
> surfaces to dirty-up. Still tweaking the conduit pipe material. Need to fix a
> few bitmap stretch marks.
> Miller

I have to say - you work FAST!  :O

Also, you went straight from "this is my artisanal repurposed hardwood workbench
in my newly constructed 1.4 mil suburban basement" to "OMG - I just wound up in
the basement of the serial killer in Suspect Zero ...  is that blood spatter?"

I think once you add in that totally creeptastic Jack, you're going to be
achieving one scary as F render!

Throw in a few rusty dental and surgical implements, and some repurposed human
flesh for the Jack....   You've got a real horror show there.

Quaternions:
https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3C3f81dba5%40news.povray.org%3E/