POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Drop-Down Insert Menu : Re: Drop-Down Insert Menu Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Drop-Down Insert Menu
From: Leroy
Date: 7 Mar 2023 17:20:00
Message: <web.6407b82598680f10ae5a9500f712fc00@news.povray.org>
What I use the insert menu for mostly is to save me typing.
Once in awhile scan the menu for fun, to see what things I'm not using but
could.

I made my own folder with a lots of debug statements in it. One for each data
type. I also have few odds and ends store away there.

 After reading what other had to say. I see that the insert menu has a lot of
targets to hit. The newbe, the advanced, the more advance, the more advance....
There are plenty of topics to cover. From objects to skies. I can't see one
insert menu covering every bodies needs, without Gigs of data. Only part of
those gigs would help a particular person.
 What we probably need is a insert menu web site. Where you can pick and choose
what type of menu you need. From beginners, heavily documented to advance, type
saving menus.

Have fun!