POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Exporting tools : Re: Exporting tools Server Time
20 Apr 2024 07:52:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exporting tools
From: Mike Miller
Date: 5 Mar 2023 23:05:00
Message: <web.640564e326764c41a30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Il 04/03/2023 23:34, Mike Miller wrote:
> > Attached is my latest fish model floating around some pipes from a chemical
> > spill.  ...we just had a chemical spill over into Ohio..haha. It started as an
> > underwater scene, but I added a reflection pool so I'm not sure where this is
> > going. It's a work in progress but I like the rendering so far - so I'm posting
> > it.
> >
> > Mike.
>
> Nice image!
>
> Paolo

Thanks Paolo,
I'm currently updating the topo mud/blob textures for that image...I felt the
material got too busy at certain distances. Looking at pigment_pattern/color_map
inside the texture normal to control bumps within darker veins of the color map
-
liking the results. Attached is one of the materials I'm messing with.
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fish_14_mud_bank.jpg' (357 KB)

Preview of image 'fish_14_mud_bank.jpg'
fish_14_mud_bank.jpg