POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Height_field help : Re: Height_field help Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:05:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Height_field help
From: Kenneth
Date: 5 Mar 2023 16:00:00
Message: <web.640502993575e8099b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Leroy" <whe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Sorry about the typo.I copied the example from working code & delete one space
> to much.
>
> I hope your problem is the another typo
>   height_field{Image(Filestr)}  FileStr

I am not having any luck with the code. :-(

Out of curiosity, which version of POV-ray are you using? There are certain
situations where v3.8xxx has either reverted to older code OR has 'tightened up'
some of the underlying rules of syntax usage. Sometimes, it is very difficult to
locate where the subtle 'change' has occurred.