POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Exporting tools : Re: Exporting tools Server Time
24 Apr 2024 05:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exporting tools
From: Mike Miller
Date: 5 Mar 2023 08:30:00
Message: <web.640498a726764c41a30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 05/03/2023 03:41, Mike Miller wrote:
> > Below is the pipe macro for the fish scene I just posted. Almost a parametric
> > object. :)
> Why almost ? Very good parameterized !
> --
> YB

Thanks,
the "flange" should probable be pre-defined as a separate object (like the bolt)
instead of being driven by some of the pipe parameters. I also had an odd
behavior when rotating this part along the z and then moving in the y direction
- it moved the part in the z instead...maybe 'gimbal-lock' ?
Mike