POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Yes-library : Re: Yes-library Server Time
23 Apr 2024 23:38:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes-library
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 22 Feb 2023 20:15:00
Message: <web.63f6bd667f2904311f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> he want/can.

I only got so far on the single-image photogrammetry of the ship - Applying
dozens of matrix transforms to the in-plane points of my trace and viewing from
several vantage points shows just how challenging a task it is, and just how
much what your brain thinks your eyes are telling you is there just .... isn't.

I'll probably have a go at figuring something out on paper and making it from
scratch.

That said, Roger Dean employed a lot of Egyptian imagery for Asia, and I have
all of my stuff I did with regard to the Giza plateau, the Great Pyramid (all
1.3 million blocks), the Schist Disk, and whatever else I have lying around.

Also see my recent post re: vase stl

As people know, I kind of work in fits and starts - long periods of inactivity
might be followed with a sudden burst of inspiration, followed by a need to just
take a break.   YMMV.