POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : <no subject> : Re: <no subject> Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: <no subject>
From: Kenneth
Date: 19 Feb 2023 12:35:00
Message: <web.63f25cfd6f92e8569b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>
> It's also easier to test your code if you attach the .pov file to the post
> instead of pasting the code.

Hmm. I have the opposite opinion-- IF the code example is not too lengthy, of
course. I'm using the web portal though.

Posting the code in the body of the message works for me, because I can see it
immediately, in relation to the question posed. THEN, if the answer is a bit
mysterious, I'll just cut-and-paste the example into a new scene file to run (or
even some handy old scene file temporarily, if I'm in a hurry.)

Naturally, this assumes that I make no cut-and-paste errors during the process--
which has been known to happen. ;-)