POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender : Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender
From: yesbird
Date: 13 Feb 2023 12:30:00
Message: <web.63ea735413ac33283691b85710800fb2@news.povray.org>
Hi, Chris.

Working more than 8 years as an internet search system developer I can say that
SEO is a difficult way. Too much concurrency, no predictable results without
knowledge about the relevance function of the document body, which is a top
secret of Google.

At the same time there are some well known workarounds: SEO partnership, writing
posts on specialized forums, that are thematically related to our, for example.

Most reliable way is Google Ads, but it'is too expensive.

All the best,
--
YB