POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Lab: plans and discussions : Re: POV-Lab: plans and discussions Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Lab: plans and discussions
From: yesbird
Date: 2 Feb 2023 17:25:00
Message: <web.63dc36dd1a311230ef8f341810800fb2@news.povray.org>
Hi,

> thanks for the screenshot ('todo', 'notes', I felt right at home :-)) and the
> link.  looks all pretty polished, already ;-).  intrigued by the volume view, is
> that a slice from 'mri.df3'?

Always welcome, please be my guest :). It works stable now, but still too far
from perfect condition - I am only starting ...

As to volume, you are right, I am using this techniques:
https://home.chpc.utah.edu/~thorne/computing/L18_Povray_Part4.pdf

Please find the scene in attachment.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: