POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mesh rendering artifacts : Re: Mesh rendering artifacts Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:02:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh rendering artifacts
From: yesbird
Date: 2 Feb 2023 03:45:00
Message: <web.63db7741249f00763d614a2510800fb2@news.povray.org>
> And then I see the YesShows album cover!   WooHoo!
> As jr would say, "I'm chuffed!"
> Yes is easily at the top of the list of my favorite bands of all time.

Unbelievable ! I didn't expected to find yesfun here, on 3D math forum. I am mad
about Yes and Roger Dean from schooldays and even trying to follow his style. My
dream-of-the-life is making full-format 3D animation by "Tales from Topographic
Oceans" with original music.

Although I am mastering ZBrush and Cinema4D, the amount of work is frightens me,
and I am stopped at simple 2D sprite animations:
https://yesbird.ru/

> I think a Yes themed POV-Ray render is going to have to be one of my next
> non-math doodles.

Making RD-like images with POV sound very interesting, may be some images from
my archive will inspire you for this feat:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jkq5-iT88QdkPPtHoOZztfcBuw-ku_3w/view?usp=sharing

Please keep me informed, I would like to see even intermediate results.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'talestopooriginal1920x1200.jpg' (900 KB)

Preview of image 'talestopooriginal1920x1200.jpg'
talestopooriginal1920x1200.jpg