POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Code enquiry : Code enquiry Server Time
23 Apr 2024 18:01:05 EDT (-0400)
  Code enquiry
From: santividal
Date: 17 Jan 2023 06:15:00
Message: <web.63c68243c87f75dc5047541924a2c7df@news.povray.org>
Hi guys,

I need to design something in POV RAY for a school project, but I am quite a
newcomer to the software. If I could get help from any of you, it would be
amazing. I am looking for the following design, a spiral pipe that is similar to
the one in the background of the attached image. The code for the pipe includes
a "dots.txt" file that I have, where the first number indicates the quantity of
dots contained in the file, and then each point is a 3D vector that defines
bottom and cap of a series of cylinders that form the "walls" of the pipe. The
first pair of cylinders are in the dots 1 and 51 and 1 and 52, and the second
par of cylinders are in the dots number 2 and 52 and 2 and 53. And so on.

If I could get help from any of you I would appreciate so so much. I am a good
graphic designer and photographer, I can edit and retouch images like a pro so I
offer my services as a possibility of service exchange ;)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'captura de pantalla 2023-01-17 a las 12.03.47.png' (2973 KB)

Preview of image 'captura de pantalla 2023-01-17 a las 12.03.47.png'
captura de pantalla 2023-01-17 a las 12.03.47.png