POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Break out of main while (1) loop using #break directive in a sub-loop state= : Break out of main while (1) loop using #break directive in a sub-loop state= Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Break out of main while (1) loop using #break directive in a sub-loop state=
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 15 Jan 2023 20:10:00
Message: <web.63c4a2cbf0384f651f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
So, clearly the flow control in this other language is different than SDL,

I have a while (1) with an #if, and then other little nested bits like:

#if (A >= 0)
     #for (m, 0, 3)
          #if (tris[A][m]=R){
               #local tris[A][m]=L;
               #break;
          #end
     #end
#end

I'm assuming some, or all of those #break statements are meant to exit the
#while(1), but of course, they don't, and so I'm stuck in the dreaded infinite
loop.

Please advise.