POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : stacking formula : stacking formula Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:07:29 EDT (-0400)
  stacking formula
From: David Kraics
Date: 1 Jan 2023 08:55:00
Message: <web.63b18fb5b28076021c1b6180a57e0@news.povray.org>
Hello. All the decades I been using povray, I usually have no problem with
adding prim after prim to create an object. This time around I am working on a
model of the Millenium Tower from the yakuza games. I have created a slice, if
you care, a single floor of the tower, adding texture for the windows and walls.
when I was younger, I would simply declare it to a label, and then stack lots of
them on top of each other.

Except now the idea of doing so seems exhausting.

Is there some kind of loop I can use to do this for me, and maybe return a value
so I can add new things on top of the stack?