POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spherical Glass Sculpture : Re: Spherical Glass Sculpture Server Time
23 Apr 2024 06:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spherical Glass Sculpture
From: s day
Date: 14 Dec 2022 04:25:00
Message: <web.63999562a25db19c7f4378dc6a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
I would say you are spot on, I am having trouble working out which parts are HDR
background and which are rendered. At first I thought it was just the
plane/rocks/sphere until I spotted the povray logo on the building so now I
assume the trees next to the steps are also part of your scene? If so then good
job matching them to the HDR trees also to add to the illusion.

The glass sculpture is great, I can only imagine how slowly it renders ;-)