POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle - are we bored yet? : Re: Crackle - are we bored yet? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:06:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle - are we bored yet?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Dec 2022 12:10:00
Message: <web.6394bcbb7dc652cc1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> Would it be possible to vary the /size/ of the individual cells? in a
> random way?

I managed to get a tilable pattern with _more_ randomness, not sure this is
exactly what you or I was imagining.

Got some weird artifacts / cutoff / transitions when I tried to push the
envelope, so I may have to start a little fresher to get this thing to work
right.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nongridtileablevoronoi.png' (171 KB)

Preview of image 'nongridtileablevoronoi.png'
nongridtileablevoronoi.png