POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Impending Moray Source Release : Re: Impending Moray Source Release Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Impending Moray Source Release
From: jr
Date: 24 Nov 2022 04:30:00
Message: <web.637f383eb783901c0ce110b6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Chris and jr could discuss some of the things that they've found in the "SO MANY
> FILES!!!" that people with coding experience can begin to think about and plan
> for.
>
> Also, past and current users can discuss, explain, or preferably just _list_ in
> as concise a manner as possible, what they perceive as the specific advantages
> and disadvantages of the GUI, and any bugs or limitations that they have
> experienced while using the software.

as you probably know, C++ isn't one of "my" languages, so I'm in no position to
meaningfully comment on the code in the ways required for the above.  however, I
do think it a great idea to use this thread to bring together recollections and
opinions re using Moray, as TdG's reply (thanks Thomas) already shows, this
thread could grow to be a valuable resource.

regards, jr.