POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vovin : Vovin Server Time
19 Apr 2024 12:38:33 EDT (-0400)
  Vovin
From: Simon J  Cambridge
Date: 16 Nov 2022 06:15:00
Message: <web.6374c53e5c7da270a9c24349c9cc1e6f@news.povray.org>
Hello again. I thought I would share this one, recently created, and see what
you think. I have been trying to get make simple yet effective media clouds for
some time - in order to speed up the render - and I feel I am a bit closer with
this one. It still takes a decent time to render, but less than others I have
tried in the past. The Vovin (beasts from my books) are modelled in hamapatch
(as I still haven't shifted to blender - so much to do and so little time!)

Cheers,

Simon J. Cambridge

(See my other stuff on my website - www.landofthefirst.com)

Post a reply to this message