POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : How to enquiry : How to enquiry Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:27:35 EDT (-0400)
  How to enquiry
From: santividal
Date: 19 Oct 2022 12:40:00
Message: <web.635027ffd96dc7fcdd71315024a2c7df@news.povray.org>
Him I am trying to replicate this water droplets all around the tap -see the
image attached-, so maybe a series of droplets every 12 or 24 degrees around z
axis. How should I do that? I know it is a beginner trick, but I am trying
different #while sentences and it doesn't seem to work out. Could somebody help
me? Here is the code I am using to achieve the droplets look like a trajectory.

Thanks in advance for any help,

// FUENTE SUPERIOR

#declare posX = 0.02;
#declare posY = 0.82;