POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Uberpov for windows : Uberpov for windows Server Time
17 Apr 2024 20:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Uberpov for windows
From: tglmoa
Date: 28 Aug 2022 11:15:00
Message: <web.630b8653984a5468fc558cb3ae95592f@news.povray.org>
I am relearning POVray after a long hiatus. I used POVray and MegaPOV for Mac
way back when and am now learning POVray 3.7 and UberPOV for Windows. On Mac
both MegaPOV and UberPOV had a GUI for easy entry of various types of values.
I am not seeing this with Windows UberPOV. IS there any difference at all
between POVray and UberPOV? Forgive my ignorance as I been away from it for a
long time.