POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Website/forum link colors : Website/forum link colors Server Time
18 Apr 2024 06:33:09 EDT (-0400)
  Website/forum link colors
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Aug 2022 17:15:00
Message: <web.62f41f144a2533751f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
After dealing with much computer chaos, I am using a desktop and an external
monitor (HP V241).

Also using Brave browser.

I have noticed that the difference in color between the new links and the
previously visited links is so small as to be nearly nonexistent.  I can barely
tell the difference, and if the sun is coming in the window, or any other
complicating factor, I have NO idea what is new and what is not.

Perhaps this is the CSS thing that was mentioned way back.
Anyone else experiencing trouble with this?