POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Overlaying object over an image : Overlaying object over an image Server Time
19 Apr 2024 02:27:31 EDT (-0400)
  Overlaying object over an image
From: 6digit
Date: 23 Jul 2022 08:35:00
Message: <web.62dbea13c23a6d94eb0f47cfb08dd02@news.povray.org>
Good evening

I have implemented the codes belonging to the 2 and 3 messages in this
threadhttp://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.62d84daeafca4da4d8145616fb08dd02%40news.povray.org%3E/

what the codes basically do is import an image to fit the output screen.

all I want to do is overlay a line over the image that was imported into povray.
when I use povrays primitive objects they seem not to be behind the imported
image. I say this because they are not coming up at all.

so how do I make the object show over the imported image
thank you