POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Guess what .... : Re: Guess what .... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guess what ....
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 1 Jul 2022 07:20:00
Message: <web.62bed773f6159f181f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> it was a struggle, but the basics work now.

I had a go at this in 2017:

https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.58b816d4bb134ad1c437ac910@news.povray.org%3E/

also in 2D:

https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.58bd5ea376ca50b7c437ac910@news.povray.org%3E/

For image processing, I guess there's a little more to be done that just columns
and rows.   Some kind of +/- grid or something to shift everything and "get the
data centered".  Sorry -it's early, that was a while ago, and I forget the
specific terms and techniques.

Looking good so far - hope you manage to crank out the 2D version as well!

- Bill