POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New WIP : New WIP Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  New WIP
From: Chris R
Date: 17 Jun 2022 22:45:00
Message: <web.62ad3b0e198241dfb0d648f25cc1b6e@news.povray.org>
I went back and did some more work generalizing the code I use to create brick
walls, and some new code I wrote to create concrete sidewalks.  The new code
includes the ability to create American and English spanning layouts for bricks,
but still uses isosurfaces with brick pigment functions.

The tufts of grass are generated using parts of the makegrass.inc macros from
Gilles Tran.

-- Chris R.