POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood program but still develop : Re: Wood program but still develop Server Time
18 Apr 2024 22:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood program but still develop
From: And
Date: 24 May 2022 05:05:00
Message: <web.628c9ec65b6ed24213813f7aa81652d@news.povray.org>
Composite pigment_map and functions is more cumbersome than I think. I only
treat preconceived it easy.

The earlywood color and merge effect is not bad, but maybe strange at latewood.
Not know, should look the side cross section,  but for the purpose of trying the
pigment/color_map as quickly, I don't fix that varying function (vs height) yet.

This picture take 18m47s render time, It will slow down when combine more
(layer, concept)s.
And my main method is distinguish the heartwood, inner-sapwood, mid-sapwood,
outer-sapwood..., this one I only detail the mid-sapwood.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'show tree function.png' (830 KB)

Preview of image 'show tree function.png'
show tree function.png