POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood program but still develop : Re: Wood program but still develop Server Time
24 Apr 2024 11:43:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wood program but still develop
From: And
Date: 17 May 2022 09:20:00
Message: <web.6283a0ca5b6ed24d2153b25aa81652d@news.povray.org>
Before continue the pigment_map and color, I tried a incredible detail idea
yesterday that I thought recently. Can be a new target to complete in the
future.

It is the knot.
But I'm willing to develop this feature with not so accurate shape only, I'd
like to implement it with (as much as possible) simple mathematical formula.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Longitudinal-section-through-a-tree-trunk-and-branch-Mueller-et-al-2006_fig1_274618
751

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2d tree knot test.png' (1405 KB)

Preview of image '2d tree knot test.png'
2d tree knot test.png