POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help With Image : Re: Help With Image Server Time
23 Apr 2024 14:44:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help With Image
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 29 Mar 2022 23:50:00
Message: <web.6243d23e2a8c6bc687570eabd4644d08@news.povray.org>
David Buck <dav### [at] simberoncom> wrote:
> Hey, Craig.  I haven't seen you around in years.
>
> For those who don't know, Craig is the author of Practical Raytracing in C:
>  "https://www.amazon.ca/Practical-Ray-Tracing-Craig-Lindley/dp/0471573019"
>
> (unless I have the wrong Craig Lindley  :-)  )
>
> David Buck

Wow, synchronicity - I've had that book for decades and it's down in my studio
right now. I was reading through it (and some Graphics Gems) just last weekend!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'practicalraytracinginc.jpg' (285 KB)

Preview of image 'practicalraytracinginc.jpg'
practicalraytracinginc.jpg