POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : packed variables : Re: packed variables Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: packed variables
From: jr
Date: 29 Mar 2022 09:45:00
Message: <web.62430c4a46a69439fc0c8de6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Op 28/03/2022 om 01:16 schreef jr:
> > the aim of 'pvars.inc' is ...
>
> Interesting stuff. I need to study this carefully as it could help me to
> plant trees (or other objects) in a more streamlined way than what I do now.

thanks v much for looking it over, hope the code will simply .. slot in.

attached is version 2.  there was one typo (boolean misspelled) and the wrong
file name in the '#debug' (an oversight when renaming from "working title");
also took the opportunity to reformat 'pvClear()'.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pvars.inc.txt' (5 KB)