POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moonlight : Re: Moonlight Server Time
24 Apr 2024 00:48:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moonlight
From: Chris R
Date: 27 Mar 2022 18:00:00
Message: <web.6240de4497e56063cc71334a5cc1b6e@news.povray.org>
Alain Martel <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:

> > Op 27/03/2022 om 06:23 schreef Chris R:
> >> When I rendered this as 1920x1080, I realized I had the camera in the
> >> wrong
> >> position, (forgot to account for a "floor thickness"), so the camera
> >> was too low

> >> aspect ratio.
> >>
> >> Here is a version that fixes that, and makes it much less dark.
> >>

> >> -- Chris R.
> >
> > Indeed.
> >
> > what are those light points beyond the blinds?
> >
> My guess : a texture from skys.inc applied to a sky_sphere and no actual
> ground outside.

You stole my thunder!

Pretty close; I don't use skys.inc, but I rolled my own star-sphere and forgot
to put a ground plane outside the window.

However, I haven't gone to fix it, because it also looks like the room is in a
tall building looking out over city lights, so I decided to keep it that way.

-- Chris R.