POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunflowers and Sky : Re: Sunflowers and Sky Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:46:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunflowers and Sky
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 20 Mar 2022 13:15:00
Message: <web.62376021395fdd6e1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Alain Martel <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:

> Avaaz currently have a petition going on demanding the creation of a
> special court to judge and condemn Vladimir Putin and his accomplices
> for their heinous war crimes against humanity.

Pretty sure Putin's no angel, but it's not like Ukraine is some innocent Disney
utopia either.

There's a lot of information out there from people who have first-hand
boot-on-the-ground observations, and it's important to get The Big Picture.  I
suggest people search outside of their approved-information echo chambers and
read and listen to and watch everything that they can get their hands on.

From what I can see, it's a gang war - no matter what side you pick - you're
just siding with a gang.   Crips or Bloods - your choice.  Either way you pick,
you lose.

Not my war.
What everyone needs to learn is not everything needs to be interfered with,
especially since there are a lot of interconnected moving parts in the world,
and everybody doesn't need to hop on the bandwagon of "The Current THING" and go
full Stalin, scorched earth, 1984.

From Mike Adams:
"Brazil depends almost entirely on Russia's fertilizer. Economic sanctions
against Russia mean no fertilizer exports. This means extreme shortage of
fertilizer for Brazil, which provides more of the soy (and some other crops)
imported by the USA.

fertilizer exports"

The world is so messed up, and people have lost all control of "their"
governments, such that you're not likely to find any "side" to be "right" on.

How about people start thinking about fixing the (roots of the) problems rather
than bumper-sticker reactionary BS that "sounds good" but just makes everything
worse for everyone except the super-wealthy elite and the military hardware
manufacturers who fund both sides of every war and profit off of division,
chaos, strife, and human misery?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'photo_2022-03-19_11-32-35.jpg' (90 KB)

Preview of image 'photo_2022-03-19_11-32-35.jpg'
photo_2022-03-19_11-32-35.jpg