POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A quick povr branch micro normal image. : Re: A quick povr branch micro normal image. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:08:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A quick povr branch micro normal image.
From: jr
Date: 17 Mar 2022 02:10:00
Message: <web.6232cf6dc1365d06fc0c8de6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> This with the Real_Time_Capture=true|false (+-rtc) capability for the
> real time rendering mode (.pfm output) or with traditional animation?

regular animation, running from an ini.

> Is the fail easily repeatable?

not sure, happened late in the animation[*], had no stomach to try + repeat,
sorry.  the code in question is the 'usaf' animation posted same time (March
13th).

[*] as I wrote, I was v surprised because 'povr' run the (shorter) test segments
without hassle, and fast.

regards, jr.