POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Master of Puppets Font Again : Re: Master of Puppets Font Again Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:40:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Master of Puppets Font Again
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 10 Mar 2022 12:45:00
Message: <web.622a380caea9fe72636f1af607c1b34@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> you're right, just that little less "curl", but thank you very much anyway.

The problem was that the bend connecting the inner element to the outer ring
needed to be sharper and start a little sooner and I was focused so much on
getting that right (not easy because it affected the width, which I wanted to
keep correct) that I didn't think of any other possible solutions. But your
suggestion is excellent (and easy!) so it has been implemented. Thanks jr!

Have an awesome day!!!

Kind regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'masterofpuppetsfont.jpg' (131 KB)

Preview of image 'masterofpuppetsfont.jpg'
masterofpuppetsfont.jpg