POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Master of Puppets Font Again : Re: Master of Puppets Font Again Server Time
24 Apr 2024 13:32:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Master of Puppets Font Again
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 9 Mar 2022 21:05:00
Message: <web.62295bb9aea9fe71f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.5d4b7ce3a683fa3a4eec112d0%40news.povray.org%3E/

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5NGeUV2EyU
> >
> > https://www.iquilezles.org/www/articles/smin/smin.htm
> > http://www.viniciusgraciano.com/blog/smin/
> > https://www.shadertoy.com/view/tdGBDt
>

> I'm guessing you did some programming to accomplish the smooth union - is that
> correct?

Yeah - I don't think we have those exact functions built into POV-Ray - yet, but
they'd be nice to have handy.

Not sure how they'd be applied to primitives directly/natively, but I did them
as isosurfaces.