POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : USaF : Re: USaF Server Time
24 Apr 2024 12:10:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: USaF
From: Kenneth
Date: 8 Mar 2022 08:10:00
Message: <web.62275589beff92654cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
In Windows 10 with latest Firefox browser, there appears to be no video when I
try to download it; Firefox says...

"No video with supported format and MIME type found"

As a trial, I 'downloaded' my own recent animation in the newsgroups,
"media_spline_art_test_A_ 2_25_22".  Firefox itself immediately starts to play
it as a preview (rather than 'downloading' it, which is now an extra step.) But
I just wanted to test another video against yours, to try and figure out where
the problem lies. Maybe your animation has no actual content? Or has some type
of encoding problem? I thought you would want to know.

Who knows, maybe the problem is with Firefox itself (?)