POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Capitol : Re: Capitol Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capitol
From: Kenneth
Date: 20 Feb 2022 06:55:00
Message: <web.62122bf7c2dc43ed4cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
That is really impressive-- the animation, the very complex model, and even the
jaunty and fun music choice. That statue on top of the dome is a beauty; I guess
that's a pre-made model that you found somewhere?

For the beginning of the animation, I was wondering if you chose to substitute a
much-less complex Capitol model, just to cut down on scene parsing time. Not
that it *looks like* a simpler one, of course.