POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Auto-buildings fisheye : Auto-buildings fisheye Server Time
23 Apr 2024 13:48:03 EDT (-0400)
  Auto-buildings fisheye
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 9 Feb 2022 13:20:00
Message: <web.6204056d37c6c03cb96893c06f35e431@news.povray.org>
I tweaked what I wanted to get a decent distribution of galleries vs buildings
(galleries per unit volume is what I wanted!), and it's looking good.
Interesting camera positions have been fruitful :)

This sort of view has made me wonder about some edge cases that are now
apparent; roofs tucked into crevices, weird overhangs etc. I don't think they're
deal-breakers but it might be nice to tweak the placement a bit more. Ideally
some supporting columns would be good when gaps on buildings are only one cell
deep, but I'm not sure that would look right in all cases so some thought will
be necessary.

I thought about adding this image to the other thread, but I think it's dramatic
enough to be a top-level post :D

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'autobuild_fisheye.jpg' (430 KB)

Preview of image 'autobuild_fisheye.jpg'
autobuild_fisheye.jpg