POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blob words : blob words Server Time
17 Apr 2024 21:58:08 EDT (-0400)
  blob words
From: jr
Date: 30 Jan 2022 11:05:00
Message: <web.61f6b64d29decdf7ea8869266cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

I started playing with some code that uses (English) dictionary words + phrases,
the character ASCII values, to create points used to make the blob components.
while it's early days, I post this topical image (in anticipation), each blob
represents one word, no points for guessing them :-).  enjoy.

I had wanted to make an animation of the shapes rotating above the podium, but
they .. orbit.   because the bounding box "method" doesn't work too well, I need
to calculate the geometric centre (?) of a given 'blob'.  did some googling on
the subject but have only found 2D solutions so far.  help please.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'o22.png' (257 KB)