POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Prime numbers : Prime numbers Server Time
23 Apr 2024 22:59:53 EDT (-0400)
  Prime numbers
From: Cabesa
Date: 13 Jan 2022 15:35:00
Message: <web.61e08be8c47ffadf8f03b8bcfe998140@news.povray.org>
Now, this is quite a simple request- but I ve been unable to do so myself and
have no idea how to accomplish it.
Let me explain:

I have a ".txt" file, with a random number. The idea is to debug a message that
states whether said number is prime or not. Now,this should be quite an easy
task, but i dont seem to wrap my head around it and dont know witch "ifs" or
"whiles" to put so that the programme knows if the number meets with the
condition.

Thanks in advance (for those that read this far)