POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface from magnitude of complex function with domain coloring : Re: Isosurface from magnitude of complex function with domain coloring Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface from magnitude of complex function with domain coloring
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 22 Dec 2021 12:40:00
Message: <web.61c362a56041c670a03496cd89db30a9@news.povray.org>
"Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I hope you won't mind that I love it... without understanding it :-)

I don't mind at all =))

Learning the basics of imaginary and complex numbers is not very hard. It's
about learning new ways of adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing etc. It's
understanding how they can be used and how to interpret the results that can be
challenging.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com