POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Floors, rails and planters : Re: Floors, rails and planters Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:06:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Floors, rails and planters
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 19 Dec 2021 08:25:00
Message: <web.61bf31fb6109f6261f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
> > Reading again my own post, I think I wanted to say: "We should never be
> > short on vase generators". English... tricky... ;-)
>
> "One can never have too many vase generators." ?

Whoa, easy does it.   The guy is trying.

Don't ... get short with him, Bud.  He hasn't urned that kind of abuse.
Knowing English is one thing - bending it to one's will is a whole different
kettle of swimmy things.  It's not like he's smoking pot or anything - he's more
of a dried frog pill kinda guy.

Maybe I'm just cranky because I just emptied the last of my coffee carafe, but
this whole last part of the thread seems to be a crock.

:D